- 4,316 hits
Clyde and Hoozy Whatzadingle
The Duck Who Flew Upside Down
Rusty Bear and Thomas Too
Clyde and I 3 Books in 1!
Clyde and I Help a Hippo to Fly
Clyde and I
Coming in October 2014: Ki-Gra’s Really, Really BIG Day!
Top Posts & Pages
- Get Your Stories Straight
- Last Ride Red and Backer, and Other Updates
- I Like To Believe They Went Away Happier Than When They Arrived
- A Peak at...
- Misty Zebracorn
- Making Reading Fun
- I Admit I'm Addicted
- A Review or Two By You...
- "I Have Big Ideas for a Little Guy!"
- V.G. Trying to Save Dexter Dufflebee
Tag Archives: writing process
I recently posted an initial rough draft story outline of “Zach and Backer, the Toad Who Rode a Bull”. This evening I requested from the brilliant illustrator Josh McGill an initial concept illustration of the main characters in a key … Continue reading →
You are about to have the opportunity to be the first to read a very rough initial draft of a new children’s story I’m writing. After I get an idea about a possible new story, I let it bounce around in my … Continue reading →