- 4,300 hits
Clyde and Hoozy Whatzadingle
The Duck Who Flew Upside Down
Rusty Bear and Thomas Too
Clyde and I 3 Books in 1!
Clyde and I Help a Hippo to Fly
Clyde and I
Coming in October 2014: Ki-Gra’s Really, Really BIG Day!
Top Posts & Pages
- Get Your Stories Straight
- Last Ride Red and Backer, and Other Updates
- I Like To Believe They Went Away Happier Than When They Arrived
- A Peak at...
- Misty Zebracorn
- Making Reading Fun
- I Admit I'm Addicted
- A Review or Two By You...
- "I Have Big Ideas for a Little Guy!"
- V.G. Trying to Save Dexter Dufflebee
Tag Archives: setbacks
For me, writing children’s stories is fun, quick, and relatively easy. I can often write one within three to five hours–and that includes multiple drafts, and considering and incorporating the feedback of others. So far, it has taken me about a … Continue reading →