- 4,280 hits
Clyde and Hoozy Whatzadingle
The Duck Who Flew Upside Down
Rusty Bear and Thomas Too
Clyde and I 3 Books in 1!
Clyde and I Help a Hippo to Fly
Clyde and I
Coming in October 2014: Ki-Gra’s Really, Really BIG Day!
Top Posts & Pages
- Get Your Stories Straight
- Last Ride Red and Backer, and Other Updates
- I Like To Believe They Went Away Happier Than When They Arrived
- A Peak at...
- Misty Zebracorn
- Making Reading Fun
- I Admit I'm Addicted
- A Review or Two By You...
- "I Have Big Ideas for a Little Guy!"
- V.G. Trying to Save Dexter Dufflebee
Tag Archives: illustrated
That’s when Backer slid off the rider’s hat, onto Last Ride Red’s great big back! That startled the man holding the gate. He tried to close it but was too late. Last Ride Red came charging out, the crowd … Continue reading
You may have noticed that I’ve mentioned plans to release five new children’s books by the end of next month yet I’ve only shared illustrations for two of them. The reason is that of the four illustrators with whom I’ve … Continue reading