- 4,386 hits
Clyde and Hoozy Whatzadingle
The Duck Who Flew Upside Down
Rusty Bear and Thomas Too
Clyde and I 3 Books in 1!
Clyde and I Help a Hippo to Fly
Clyde and I
Coming in October 2014: Ki-Gra’s Really, Really BIG Day!
Top Posts & Pages
- Get Your Stories Straight
- Last Ride Red and Backer, and Other Updates
- I Like To Believe They Went Away Happier Than When They Arrived
- A Peak at...
- Misty Zebracorn
- Making Reading Fun
- I Admit I'm Addicted
- A Review or Two By You...
- "I Have Big Ideas for a Little Guy!"
- V.G. Trying to Save Dexter Dufflebee
Tag Archives: editing
I’m an author of several self-published children’s books. I have far more additional stories and ideas for additional books than I have the financial resources to self-publish them in a timely fashion. Self-publishing has become quite an expensive undertaking for … Continue reading →
My wife thought the parts about the coyote were too graphic for the target age group. She is probably right that a coyote mangling a goose’s leg is a bit over the top for young children. But I still wanted to … Continue reading →