- 4,302 hits
Clyde and Hoozy Whatzadingle
The Duck Who Flew Upside Down
Rusty Bear and Thomas Too
Clyde and I 3 Books in 1!
Clyde and I Help a Hippo to Fly
Clyde and I
Coming in October 2014: Ki-Gra’s Really, Really BIG Day!
Top Posts & Pages
- Get Your Stories Straight
- Last Ride Red and Backer, and Other Updates
- I Like To Believe They Went Away Happier Than When They Arrived
- A Peak at...
- Misty Zebracorn
- Making Reading Fun
- I Admit I'm Addicted
- A Review or Two By You...
- "I Have Big Ideas for a Little Guy!"
- V.G. Trying to Save Dexter Dufflebee
Category Archives: Non-Fiction Short Stories I Wrote
Here are more sketches and applicable text from my latest children’s book, Clyde and I help a Hippo to Fly. Josh McGill is working on full-color illustrations. With Love, Russ Huge hippo tears fell from Hippita’s eyes. But Clyde said, … Continue reading →
Below is a non-fiction short story I wrote some time ago. I may include it in an eBook short on parenting. Get Your Stories Straight By Russ Towne Like nearly all siblings, our sons sometimes got into quarrels. When that occurred, … Continue reading →