Possible Name Change for the Ki-Gra Story

It just occurred to me that “Ki-Gra’s REALLY, REALLY BIG Day!” might be a much better title for the story than “Something REALLY, REALLY BIG!” Which title do you like better?

With Love,
Russ

Advertisements

About russtowne

This entry was posted in Children's Stories Under Development, Picture Books/Bedtime/Read-to-Me, Self-Publishing Books and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Possible Name Change for the Ki-Gra Story

1. strokedtolife says:

I like Ki-Gra’s REALLY, REALLY BIG Day 🙂

• russtowne says:

But do you REALLY, REALLY like it? (Kidding!) Thank you for your feedback. I think it’s likely the change will happen soon unless I hear from multiple others strongly liking the existing name more.

Russ

• mimijk says:

I agree – especially since there will be other really, really big things that happen to this character in the future (just a hunch.;-) )…

2. russtowne says:

Thank you for your kind comment, Mimi. As for Ki-Gra, I believe the little fellow has big potential. Time will tell.
    Russ

3. utesmile says:

I prefer -Something REALLY, REALLY BIG- more potential… 🙂

4. I like Really Really Big better too!

5. russtowne says:

Thank you for clarifying!